Research Coordinator Position at UCLA
Applications are due by April 23rd , 2019 (or as soon as possible)!
We are hiring a full-time research coordinator to assist in the conduct of two collaborative community-based studies of evidence-based practices (EBPs) in children’s mental health and school settings. Under the direct supervision of Dr. Anna Lau, the coordinator will work on the 4KEEPS Project focused on “Identifying Quality Indicators within Multiple EBP Delivery in Child Mental Health Services” and the TEAMS Study focused on “Translating Evidence-Based Interventions for Autism Spectrum Disorder(ASD): A Multi-Level Implementation Strategy”.
This is a two-site (UCLA and UCSD) NIMH-funded project focused on community therapists’ implementation of multiple evidence-based practices for children’s mental health within a system-driven reform in Los Angeles County. The aims of the new study are to develop a pragmatic quality assessment tool to assess therapist delivery of EBP strategies associated with positive client outcomes. This study is being conducted by Drs. Lauren Brookman-Frazee and Anna Lau.
This is a set of two coordinated NIMH-funded studies that will test ways to support community providers in their learning and delivery of treatments for ASD. TEAMS is being carried out in three-sites (UCLA, UC Davis and UCSD) under the direction of Drs. Lauren Brookman-Frazee, Aubyn Stahmer and Anna Lau.
- Data collection with study participants in community mental health agencies and public schools
- Training and management of research assistants
- Observational coding of recordings of EBP delivery in the community
- General project tasks including data tracking and management and analyses, preparing study materials, literature searches, report and manuscript preparation.
- Routine IRB correspondence
- Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, Education, or related field
- Experience with data entry/management programs (e.g., SPSS)
- Observational coding experience
- Research methods coursework, mentored research experience, or equivalent
- Bilingual Spanish-speaking