Clinical Research Coordinator II (CRCII)- Department of Psychiatry, Psychiatric Neuroscience, Sleep and Anxiety Disorders Laboratory, Massachusetts General Hospital, Charlestown, MA
The Clinical Research Coordinator II (CRC II) will work closely with the PI, Post-Doctoral Fellow and a second CRC II on an NIMH-funded project studying sleep and brain activity among individuals who have recently experienced psychological trauma. The CRC II will recruit potential research subjects, conduct ambulatory polysomnography (PSG) studies, participate in fMRI scanning, organize and analyze fMRI, psychophysiological and self-report data, organize and submit IRB amendments, and perform biannual NIMH data-sharing tasks.
Requirement of this job include:
1. Undergraduate degree in psychology, neuroscience or related field
2. Good interpersonal skills
3. Willingness to work evening hours several days per week
4. Willingness to make a 2-year commitment
5. Prior experience with or the ability to rapidly master technical and analytic skills including ambulatory PSG, psychophysiological measurements, operation of 3T MRI scanner, fMRI analyses using SPM.
At least 1 year of related research and /or clinical experience is preferable. Preference will also be given to those with advanced statistical knowledge or prior experience in relevant research techniques such as Matlab programming, MRI analytic software (e.g., SPM, FSL, Freesurfer), resting state functional connectivity, DTI analyses, or quantitative EEG.