Summer Internship: Temple University Infant & Child Lab
Summer interns will receive hands-on experience in every step of the research process. Each intern will work on one or two research projects and will be paired with a graduate student or post-doctoral fellow mentor who will serve as a resource for questions about their areas of research and graduate school. Summer interns will receive a stipend of $1000. The internship will take place over 8 weeks during the summer of 2018.
Duties may include:
- Recruiting and scheduling lab participants
- Assisting with stimuli design and creation
- Conducting studies with children in the lab or in local preschools
- Coding and analyzing data
- Discussing relevant journal articles in lab meetings
- Major in Psychology, Cognitive Science, Linguistics, or related field
- Commitment to at least 20 hours per week for 8 weeks
- Basic computer skills and proficiency with MS Office
- Experience working with children
If interested, please send a resume/CV and cover letter to Jelani Medford, Lab Coordinator, at email@example.com. Applications will be accepted until Thursday, March 1st, 2018. Please visit our website (http://www.templeinfantlab.com/) for more information about the lab.